This assignment is based on the reading of the book below
- Kirst-Ashman, K. K., & Hull, G. H., Jr. (2018). Understanding generalist practice (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 4, “Skills for Working with Organizations and Communities” (pp. 138–174)
The community i choose is the black christian community …..
- choose a picture that represents the characteristics you identified in the community.
- A description of the community.
- Explain the strengths and challenges associated with that community based on its characteristics.
- Explain how you could utilize community strengths to address their challenges.
- Describe what group skills you might use and how you would use them when engaged in organizational and community change.
- Identify at least 3 macro-practice skills and explain how you would use these skills to help the community address their challenges.